blogdesign

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6 2012

Well, it has been about a month since I decided to become a beachbody coach. Initially, I wanted the shakeology discount and a discount on a few programs I have had my eye one. But, one thing led to another and I ended up completing the entire coach training this month! I am officially an Independent BeachBody Consultant/ Fitness Coach. Wow..who would have thought my laffy taffy/ milkshake loving self would be a fitness coach 15 months after having my second child! AND who would have thought I would be running my first half marathon in less than a month!
I have consumed myself with learning about healthy eating habits, the right way to exercise, good calories/bad calories..yoga,running, everything over the past 15 months. I have found a passion in eating right ( MOST of the time...) exercising, and encouraging others to be a healthy as they can be. My daughter has started running, my husband has been (slowly) making healthier choices, and many of my friends and family members are doing the same.
I am so excited to be able to coach people from literally all across the United States. While my dream job is to be a teacher, I will have to admit, this is a very close second. I have a passion for helping people become healthier, whether it is by offering encouragement, telling them things that has helped me, or pointing them in the direction of others. I know what it is like to be scared, or feel like you can't do something. But I also know how amazing it is when you reach goals you never thought you would be able to reach, and see changes in your body that you never thought were possible.
After the half, I will be starting my first Challenge group as a beachbody coach. 30 days of support, motivation, and the tools to help other people reach their goals as well. If you have wanted to exercise, but lost motivation, this challenge group is for you. If you need a support system to hold you accountable, this is for YOU. I would have never been able to make it at the beginning if it wasn't for my amazing support system of friends, and my own coach who helped me believe in myself.
Mommys....we are loosing the baby weight once and for all.
Friends...we are loosing the freshman 15 that we gained a few years ago.
We are getting healthy, adding years to our lives, and feeling good about ourselves.

This group will start in about a month, so you have a month to decide if it is a right fit for you. Think about it. Pray about it. Talk to me.
my email is ematthews4@beachbodycoach.com..or send me a message on FB. I am so excited for this new journey.
Emilee
Phil 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment