blogdesign

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap

2012 has been an exciting year for me. Many things have happened..and I don't want to forget how great 2012 has been to me and my family. Top ten greatest moments of 2012

10) Joined a gym in January, and got serious about fitness. Ran 5 miles for the first time ever on a treadmill and I can still remember how awesome it felt.
9) Ran my first 10k..Swamp Rats 10k at the YMCA
8) Found out I could graduate a semester early if I took summer classes and a major workload in the fall. I took 15 classes between January to December. Worth. All. The. Stress.
7) Ran the Color Run in St. Louis. Awesome.
6) Finished Chalean Extreme. Lost 25 lbs and have kept it off for the last six months
5) Baby Boy turned One and our girl turned 5. Our family is complete..for now.
4) Our little girl started Preschool
3) Jason's business has grown tremendously. Thankful he is such a hardworker and provider
2) Got a new vehicle
1) Finished a half marathon, one year and two months after running my first 5k since having a baby.

1 comment: